Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Happy Birthday To My Oldest

A very happy birthday to my oldest and first child Stephen!
An only child for the first nine years of his life, so he pretended alot with his stuffed animals at times. 
Always a good son and friend to me as he grew.
Always a sense of humor, kidding and joking around.
A good big brother to all of our children and foster children over the years.
All I can say is the time went by to quickly before you were grown...
And then out the door on your own.  :)  I absolutely can not believe you are 29 years old this year!
A very happy birthday to you my son!  We love you so very much and am grateful that God gave you to us.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.



Love Always, Dad, mom, Antonio, William, Carolyn, Zeke, Elizabeth, Billy, Timothy, Kinsley and Baby "A"


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute baby he was!!! My how he has changed/matured just since I've met you. Happy Birthday Stephen. You are just a year older than my oldest... she turned 28 on July 7th. Enjoy your last year of your 20's each decade gets faster. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hadassah! He has grown up way to fast. The time just flew by to the present. It seems to be going even faster with my youngest ones. I am trying to treasure my time with them. Blessings!

      Delete
  3. Happy Be-lated Birthday Stephen!! You are a Blessing and Joy to your family!! ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete