Sunday, December 18, 2016

Happy 15th Birthday Zeke!!

I can not tell you how much happiness this young man brings to our home.  He is a laid back, helpful, kind soul, that is no trouble at all 98% of the time.

I have had a few dreams from the Lord in my life and one was about him coming to join our family.  It was so God lead and ordained, that there was no shadow of doubt, that we were to say yes to bring him into our family.  If you wish to read about the dream, you can here.

He has been such a blessing to our lives and family right from the beginning.
I had the privileged of cutting the hospital band off his little leg.

He had the biggest sparkly eyes and cutest kissable cheeks.

I have enjoyed every moment with him.  His first oatmeal cream pie.

Learning came hard for him.  It takes a lot of repetition but he always does his best with a good attitude.

Zeke and Elizabeth's adoption took place the same day!

He loved being out side playing when he was younger.

I love this picture of him.

Zeke and his second pony Smokey.  He loves animals and really enjoys his pets.

We have been able to take two vacations in the last 13 years.  Fun at the beach!

We travel with the children's lap/companion/therapy dogs when we go away.

He is growing up to quickly.

I can not tell you how honored we feel to have him as our son.

He turned 15 this year! He wanted a Thomas cake and Aunt "S" did a great job as always!

Happy Birthday to our wonderful son!  May God have His hand on you your whole life.  May He lead and guide you always!

Exodus 23:25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Love Always, Dad, mom, Stephen, Antonio, William, Carolyn, Elizabeth, Billy, Timothy, Kinsley and baby "A"






2 comments:

  1. Oh! No!! Zeke please forgive me! I just "found" this in my inbox. Trying to catch up as always.
    I know you had a wonderful birthday, and you are growing up into the most wonderful young man! Please accept our be-lated birthday wishes and (((BIG HUGS))) from all of us! It is a JOY to "see" you grow and share in all you do for God! Much LOVE from MN!

    ReplyDelete