Saturday, March 31, 2018

William and the EAGLE Award


I shared with you, several months ago, that William was nominated and won the EAGLE award for our nine county region.  He made it on the front page of our local news paper! 
He was to go to the state competition in March. 

Tim and William did go together to the three day competition/conference as it was down in Atlanta.  They were put up in the Waverly Hotel and required to dress in business apparel.
 It was so special to see my men looking so nice!

All of the states regions winners came together for this conference.  They each received an I-pad and many gifts from different colleges and business for their achievement.  After interviews and such, it was narrowed down to the top eight, which William was one of, by the grace of God.  He received  a trophy and awards for making it this far.
He did not win the top award but was in the top eight and did win for our whole region.  We could not be more pleased for him.  God is so good and has done great miracles in his life.  All the glory to God!

William attended activities, many events,  heard great speakers and took classes.  They also took him and the other EAGLE recipients, to the brand new base ball stadium they just build in Atlanta.  They had the grand behind the scenes tour.  They also ate wonderful food and attended some special fancy dinners.

They took some fun photos of all the participants which I really enjoyed seeing!  The ones I have put on here today are the only ones with just him in them.  Such fun!
 
 He made it on the front of our local news paper once again.
It was such a great experience for William and a great few days away for both my guys.
I am grateful beyond worlds that God has blessed us with the honor of raising William as our son.  To witness the miracle of his life and how God has brought him so far.
William, we could not be more please with you.  You have grown into such a wonderful God serving man.  No one could ask for a better son with a more helpful and kind heart.  I have seen how hard you work to achieve your goals and I pray Gods blessings upon everything you put your hand to as you live and grow in Him.

 

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


blessings,

susan

2 comments:

  1. I was so happy to see this but too sick with the flu to comment. I am so amazed at you William. You are on such a beautiful journey and I am so glad to be a small part of it by just seeing where you're going. God bless you! Happy Momma Susan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hadassah! Praying for you all! Blessings!

      Delete