Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy 18th Birthday William!!!

Wow!!!  How in the world did William get to be 18 already!  Truly, this birthday of his is hard to wrap my mind around.  I mean it doesn't seem like it but 18 years ago I was in labor hoping he would be born on the 4th and he showed up on the 5th!  Life really does go by so fast.

All of my children are gifts from God.  Each very special in their own way.  William, was given to me by God, when He knew I needed a break from raising children with difficult challenges.  I have only ever had to discipline William a few times in his whole life.  We have had many hard struggles with his sensory issues and learning disabilities (Autism) but even through tears, he would and does always try his very best to do what we ask and tries to please us.

He reminds me so much of his dad, Tim.  They are so much alike in their actions, ways, helpfulness, patience and heart.   After Stephen grew up and moved away, William did his very best to step in and fill Stephens shoes in all he did around our home and farm.  William has done a wonderful job and is my right hand man.
 
He has lost some weight since being on his new diabetic diet for his hypoglycemia.
He looked forward to splurging off his food restrictions on this happy day and eating cake!  Once again Aunt "S" outdoes herself and comes forward with a request in her cake decorating skills.  He wanted a Mega Man cake!  Thank you Aunt "S" for always making the children's birthday special with a cake made with love by you!


William is on the brink of a very exciting time in his life.  So many opportunities and changes.  We just have to pray that God will show us what His will is for William.  He will be taking drivers ed this month and getting his drivers license.  He will be purchasing Stephens little truck as Stephen is getting a new vehicle.  Also when public school starts back in the fall, William will be tested to see what is available for him as far as furthering his education. 

He has grown into such a fine young man.  He is a wonderful servant of God, son, brother and friend.
We love you so much William.  Happy Birthday!!!!

Psalm 112:1-3  Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.  His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.  Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday William!!! (((((HUG))))) What a precious young man!! I love your name William! My Grandfather was named William. He too was a wonderful man! I am praying for your future William! I know God has amazing plans for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...I like my name too. It fits me perfectly. I am WILLing to do things so my name Will fits me good. And YUM as in Will IAM (sounds like YUM) I like to eat so the whole name fits me good. Thank you so much for praying for me. I will pray for you too. from William

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday, William! You remind me so much of my son and I love your creations. Good luck with driving and everything else the future holds for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Miss Julie! I wish your son lived closer we could be friends.

    ReplyDelete