Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happy Birthday Tim!!!!

Today is the most wonderful man in the worlds birthday! 

I rejoice in the day he was born!  I am grateful for the Christian upbringing he had.  For the intense love of the Lord that he has and strong core family values.  He does Bible study with the children every Saturday and makes time to spend time with the children.

I have always been so impressed in the non-shakable even temperament, love and kindness he shows to all he knows.  For the gentle ways he can get the children to comply. 
I even find myself being led and moved into a more Godly position in my ways by his words and example.
He has never yelled at me or raised his voice at me in all the days of our marriage.  He always handles me with the utmost gentleness and care that makes me know he cherishes me to his core and makes me want to serve him in all I do in life. 

To please and serve God as my Lord and Savior... and Tim as my husband, set over me but yet part of me...  is exactly where I want to be in my life.  I am content, happy and fulfilled in all I do.  I give all the glory to God. 

Words can not express my appreciation and love for this man.  May Gods blessings, health and peace always be upon you!

I love you Tim!  Happy Birthday from me and your quiver full of children!


Proverbs 8:17   I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. 


Your wife,
susan

4 comments:

  1. awe!!! what a great tribute to Tim!! I remember as a kid watching my parents fight and hearing my dad cuss my mom out among "other" horrible things and I'd hide myself away in my room and pray pray pray pray pray and cry and beg God to send me a man who would be so gentle with me, and not raise his voice and not cuss at me or be violent toward me and most of all that he would always be the same kind of spiritual leader that you just described about Tim..... God was completely good to me and gave me everything I prayed for, for so many years..... Thank God for Men who are like Jesus eh? Beautiful post Susan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am grateful every day for Tim. God was so gracious to me. I pray I can be as good a wife to him as he is a husband to me. God is so good. It is truly a rare thing to see a Godly man in our day and age who loves the Lord with all his heart and lives the Word of God whole heartedly. I know I am blessed. God be with you!

      Delete
  2. Aw, happy birthday, Tim! And I agree with Cindie -- this was a beautiful tribute!

    ReplyDelete