Sunday, April 21, 2013

Tim, I'm Missing You!





Calm, quiet, midnight hours, I’m missing you.
Creeping moments, slowed time devours, I’m missing you.
My body longs for your embrace, I’m missing you.
Relying on Gods strength and grace, I’m missing you.
You’ll be home, so soon you say, I’m missing you.
Counting down the hours and days, I’m missing you.
Getting done what needs be done, I’m missing you.
I want things perfect for when you come, I’m missing you.
Watching the road I feel so warm, I’m missing you.
Awaiting moments to feel your arms……... wrapped so tight around me you’ll never let me go.   
I’m missing you.

Love you dearly and always.  Safe journey on your way home today, God be with you,
Your wife,

susan

Song of Solomon 2:16 My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies.

No comments:

Post a Comment