Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Husband!!



Happy Birthday Husband!

The world became a better place the day Tim was born.  I am not just saying that because I am his wife.  I mean it with my whole heart.  He is not perfect or anything like that and doesn’t live life put up on a pedestal.  But he is the most genuinely kind person I have ever met in my life.  His life is truly a reflection of his belief in God and His Word.  The fruit of the spirit is just part of who he is.  He is a quiet man but when he speaks he chooses his words carefully and they mean so much more when he does say something.  Same with his actions.  He considers what to do and how to act before proceeding.   I have seen him go out of his way to do kind things for people that have done him wrong or hurt him.  He really treats everyone in the same kind way regardless.  It amazes me really.
The people he works with at Chick-Fil-A threw him a surprise party and we were invited.  He was surprised!



God has blessed me abundantly with my husband.  He truly is the kindest and best of men.  I am so grateful for him.  So deeply in love with him.  I can’t help but smile every time I see him.  He has never raised his voice at me and acts like I do no wrong.  He appreciates all I do and his compliments are daily, encouraging and unending.  He has always acted towards me like I am the most beautiful attractive woman on the earth.   Even when I was very overweight and had low self esteem.   I try to wait on him hand and foot because he works so hard and such long hours but he does a lot for me as well.

I know this all sounds a bit mushy or unreal.  But it is true.  We have a very good marriage and I am so grateful to God for that. 

I think that we are so close and in love…. And when I say "love" I mean,  In "love" like growing deeper every day love, never knew love could be like this love,  can’t keep our eyes and hands off each other sometimes love…. Because we have lived such an intense life in those years.  They hold so much.  We have been together so long, have went thru so many hard times, so many good times, so many things with all our adoptions, children, their behaviors and health.  Serious life threatening situations, also at one point in our marriage I almost lost Tim he was so sick.  It knitted our hearts together.  Made us one.  Often we need no words to communicate to each other.  As we went thru so many times in our life that there were just no words to say, we were in so much pain......
 ....that now we are truly one as the Lord says you become when married.  That we have spent so much time in our marriage wrapped in each others arms in happiness and grief that there are just no more words for how we feel about each other.  The best I can say is it is just deep love, honor, respect and appreciation for every moment we have with each other.

I truly celebrate his birthday and our anniversary always with such gratefulness.  As I am so blessed by God and honored to be called his wife. 

Happy Birthday Tim!

1 Corinthians 1:4-5
I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;

Your loving wife,  susan

No comments:

Post a Comment